THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste from the Influenster Something Blue Voxbox

Product review

Through Influenster and their Something Blue Voxbox I received  a new whitening toothpaste by Luster Premium White. You can purchase toothpastes or whole whitening kits from the company, but for beginners, the toothpaste may be a good introduction.
 
I had used whitening products in the past and often had a significant reaction to the product. Usually my gums started to hurt or burn. so I was quite scared when it came to testing the Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste. I started using it once a day, in combination with my usual toothpaste. 
 
I was pleasantly surprised that my gums and teeth could easily tolerate the Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste and did not show the usual adverse reactions, similar to soreness, that I got from other whitening products.  
Looking at some more information about Luster NOW! products and the toothpaste in particular. The whitening effect happens after just one application and will last for hours. How impressive is that? More importantly, due to my concerns with whitening products, Luster NOW! is designed by dentists and gentle and safe for teeth, even those that have a history of developing sensitivity issues. I can certainly attest to that!

0 comments: