THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot

I recently have tried a new product that I wanted to share with you. I was lucky enough to receive Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot heel inserts in my Something Blue Voxbox from Influenster. This product comes in a pretty pink and purple package with flowers on. I must admit I was skeptical at first. The product sort of looks like a squishy piece of jelly plastic. Upon feeling it it was firmer than expected.
I grabbed my favorite heels and slipped them to gauge where the pressure was exactly took them off and added the ball of foot inserts slipped my shoes back on and adjusted accordingly. I was pleasantly surprised! The inserts are actually comfortable. They add cushion and support and make my heels comfy. My toes don't slide forward and scrunch up! I actually do like this product. I wore my heels to several hours and didn't experience pain like I normally would without this product. I do recommend this product for anyone who is on their feel all day or wears heels and wedges often.

0 comments: