THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Settle Smokey Eye


I just got my first Ruthless Makeup Palette and decide to play around with it so i did my version of this look.
The Ruthless color are real pigmented I'm going to be a freguent customer now ;)
The steps are below..





First use a concealer in the eye lid only, leave the foundation part for after the eye shadow. Its much easier cleaning the fall outs. I used brown as my base color then black in lower lid and under eye.
Blend the black into the brown then use a copper brown color and blend from the crease to the brow bone and with a brow brush use the same copper color and out line the black from under eye. ( two colors under eye black & copper). Outline your water line with black eye liner.

After that, clean the fall outs from under eye with foundation and continue to the entire face. I used a pink blush and contoured my cheek bones you also could use a bronzer. I also colored and shaped my eyebrows. Hope you guys like this look :)




0 comments: